Friday, January 18, 2008

And just so you know I haven't been slacking...

1.)I've played in one iSketch game and I think we might be able to keep it going weekly for a bit even if it is at the same time as Biggest Loser.

2.)I just visited the doctor for my neck and they are scheduling an MRI so that is a step in getting that accomplished.

3.)I've got a tentative date for my quals that I just might stick with.

4.)I've been watching CNN every primary night, listening to Political podcasts, and I have gone through the issues and come up with my stance for each of them so I can feel educated about the issues before I see where each candidate stands.

5.)I've ordered my first non-fiction book and it should arrive soon

6.)I've managed to keep up the ole flossing schedule so far!

7.)I've started planning the whitewater rafting trip

8.)And I've been hitting the Spanish pretty hard as described below.

So I feel like I have a lot of things going on, but nothing to the point where I can start crossing things off the list. Ah well. Slowly but surely!

No comments: