Tuesday, January 1, 2008

101 Things in 1001 Days: The Beginning

As an avid video gamer and City of Heroes addict, I'm a big fan of the videos produced by the guys and girls at Watch The Guild. As I was looking through the website I came across the blog of Felicia Day, the actress who plays Codex in the videos. Felicia had blogged about this great idea called 101 Things in 1001 Days.

You can learn more about the goals of 101 Things in 1001 Days here. In the meantime, you can see my list on the right side of this page, and over the next 1001 days I hope to bring you frequent updates on my progress as well as my plans on how to accomplish these goals.

As for why I'm doing this.... well a few weeks back I was a bit bummed out about my chronic procrastination and the fact that I frequently start projects and then don't finish them. I'm hoping that by stating my goals and stating a firm deadline that it will help me achieve my objectives.

Alright! I may have had a wee bit head start, but I am giving today, January 1st 2008 as my official start time. My deadline... Sept. 28th 2010. Let's Rock!

2 comments:

Codex said...

Yay, nice list! :) I will be following your progress to help me keep on mine.

dtjunkie said...

Hi Codex! Thanks for the inspiration for getting a list started!